Thursday, August 7, 2008

Went to school with Zhao Xun. Lessons per normal. Got dismissed at 1.30 pm. As I was climbing down the stairs, I saw Azri got beaten up by Rohaizat. Man... How I wish that I can beat him for Azri. He didn't do anything to spite him then all of a sudden, he was beaten up. So, I aided him. Then along came, Atikah and Sahidah. Luckily they were there, if not I do not know what to do. Want be pai kia then hum ji... What for being a pai kia then so coward ? -.- Then, brought Azri to the sick bay and went to the band room for changing of uniforms but there's no need for me to change. Haha.. So, went there and slacked. Then, Aswan called for me and taught me to do strokes. I was surprised in why he was teaching me that, then it finally came to me that they want me to replace Nazhan in the Drumline performance. Damn ! I'm so feeling happy uh. Recently, I asked Sufi to teach me a few strokes and now, they want me to be a part of PYMB Drumline. How cool is that huh ?? Haha. So, after learning a few strokes from Aswan and Khairi, I practiced on my own while the rest of the percussionist practiced as one. Then, I was unable to learn by myself as there's no one to guide me, so I asked Asyraf to teach me. After a few minutes of stroking and observation, I've learned quite much but I heard that Aidil will replace me. Sad~ But, Wah Jing said that there maybe no need for the Drumline. But heck care luh... Just kept on learning uh. It was damn fun playing the Snare lahh. Haha. The weather was like Judgement Day uh. Damn dark and lightning everywhere. Then, it started to rain damn heavily uh. Global Warming.. So, went to the bubble tea shop with Wah Jing, Aswan, Zuhairi, Ibrahim, Zhao Xun, Aron and Hafiz. I can't even eat in peace... So, took bus 222 and went to Bedok Interchange as Zhao Xun wanted to buy a pair of skinny jeans. So, buy liao then go home lor. Aron followed us as he thought we were taking bus 228. Well, do we look like we take bus 228 ? Haha. He followed us blindly sia.. Dots... So, went home and reached at 7.13 pm. Showered and used the com...

See you all tomorrow then...

No comments: