Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, today went to school with Zhao Xun. Lessons till 1 pm. Then, went down to the canteen. Waited till 1.30 pm when everyone came down. Haha. So, chit chatted with everyone. Sat with He Tong, Zhao Xun and co. Then, while on the way to the canteen from the toilet, Ibrahim asked me to pass Hidayah something. So, I passed it to her. After that, my 'grand-nuers' told me that there's a tree gecko at the 'Terrace'. So, picked it up and placed it at the grass patch. Then, as I had nothing better to do, I went and picked it up and played it around. Lols.. Held it near to the girls in the canteen and they were screaming.. Damn.. Haha. So, placed it at the grass patch again.. Then at 4pm, played soccer with Aswan, Wah Jing, Irfan, Hafiz, Bing Chao and Sabir. Played till 4.30 pm. Then went to the bubble tea shop, Tropical with Zhao Xun and Wah Jing. Saw a number of band members there as well. Ate and drink till around 4.40 pm then went to take bus 222. Alighted at Bedok Interchange and walked around. Then, took bus 222 once more and went home. Went to take my trombone from Zhao Xun's place then practiced it at home. Practiced till 6.45 pm then showered. Went to the nearby cobbler as my boots need fixing. It took half an hour to finish so, both me and my brother went to the nearby coffee shop and watched TV. Lols... At 8pm, we went back to the cobbler and paid for the work.


That's it then...

No comments: