Sunday, August 3, 2008

So woke up at 9.45 am today. Watched some programmes on TV then showered. After that, watched some more programmes and changed and went out with my father. My elder brother was supposed to go with us but he went out with Emma instead. So, we went to City Plaza Arnold's and ate. After that, went to buy some snacks at 'Malay Village' then went home but not me. I went to Bedok Interchange to top up my Ez-Link card while my father went to his sister's house at Blk 133. So, we went our separate ways after that. After topping up my Ez-Link, I decided to walk home. Then, I heard someone calling me, so I turned around and to my astonishment, it was my father. So, he asked whether I want to have a drink, so I went ahead. Sat with my uncle as well and drank a cup of Coke. My uncle, father and me were waiting for my aunt. Then, some time later, she showed up. After that, went to NTUC Fairprice to buy some daily products and tidbits then saw Chen Shan and her mum while waiting outside. Haha. While on the way to my aunt's place, yet I saw her once more. Watched 'Hell Boy 2:Golden Army' then changed to 'Fight Masters', National Geographic. It was damn cool luh.. Haha. So, ate this and that at my aunt's place and waiting for my elder brother and Emma to come as my elder brother is going back to camp tonight at 9pm. So, at 8.30 pm, both of them finally came. Bade farewell to my aunt and uncle and took a cab to White Sands, Pasir Ris Interchange. Sent my elder brother to the departure point and we bade farewell. My father took bus home while both me and Emma walked to the MRT station and we bade farewell there. So, took MRT home and reached home at around 9.20 pm and showered and used the com. So, ya...

Ok, this is it then...

No comments: