Friday, August 1, 2008

So, today went to school with Zhao Xun. Lessons were as per normal but for Science, damn it sucks >< Damn restless all throughout the whole lesson. Damn.... So, had band at 1.30 including rehearsal. So, changed to Half-U and both me and Zhao Xun went to classroom B1-03 and arranged the chairs to concert style. After that, fall-ed in and for the main band, set up our instruments and went to classroom B1-03 while the junior band went for theory at Mdm Nava's homeroom. So, had rehearsal and we were all under the hot sun for about an hour. Then, practiced on our marching out after the whole procedure had ended and I was the timer for marching out. Wohoo~ Damn shiok lah. Haha. After rehearsal, went back to the classroom and played 'Blue Ridge Saga'. Lucky for me, I can already play 'Blue Ridge Saga' and finally, I can play it with the whole band. On the whole, the band plays quite well but improvements are needed as well. As for the trombone section, it seems that the trombonists are improving alot as what Mr.Poh had said. Hahaha. Then, was dismissed at 6.30 pm. I've heard some mishaps during the junior band's theory lesson. Hais... The junior band is really getting out of hand. I definitely would see their behaviour during their theory class with Jia Feng. After band, went to bubble tea shop, Tropical and slacked with Zhao Xun, Wah Jing and Winston. We chatted amongst ourselves and talked about the band, their behaviour and their discpline. I can sense that as time goes by, the discipline is dropping. Hais... Then, took bus 222 home together with Ying Jie, Zhao Xun and Wah Jing. I'll definitely do something about the junior band.

That's all for now...

No comments: