Saturday, August 9, 2008

S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E ! Happy 43rd Birthday to Singapore ! ;DD

Woke up at 4.30 am once again as we had a parade and performance at Kembangan, Kampung Ubi CC. So, yesterday night only managed to get just 3 hours of sleep. Slept at 1 am as I kept on tossing and turning the whole night... Gave Syuhada another morning call. Haha. Then, showered and ate breakfast. Went to Zhao Xun's place. Took bus to school and reached at 6.03 am. Hahaha... The main gate was locked. So, outside stood Siti and Sudiana. Then, Zhao Xun damn "joker" sia... There was a change in attire. Then, both me and Zhao Xun went to the block opposite of our school and changed. Then along came Bing Chao, he wore PE T-shirt... So, we changed back to our Orange Band T at the bus stop. There, we met someone... Lols... Claimed that he was a band member at Holland, Netherlands. Was sent to Woodbridge Hospital during his NS days. So, I guess he's still having a screw loose up there ? So, listened to what he had to say to me. -.- Then, he asked me a question... "What's SUM ? Do you know ?" Well, I said no. He told me, "Singapore Unwanted Mothers". -.- Then, he went off and after changing back to our Orange Band T, we went back to the main gate and there he was, again talking to people. He spoke to Amirul and Ibrahim. Then, he started singing... -.- Then, he crossed the road and we, band members laughed at him uh, then he came back to us. Asking me again, whether I knew what 'SUM' was. So, I deliberately told him that I didn't know and he told me what's the meaning again... -.- Then, Mdm Nava came, opened to main gate and we went to the parade square. Fall-ed in, set up our instruments and combined music in the Music Room. Then, at 7 am, we changed to our Full U and reported at the foyer. Fall-ed in and then, we went into our respective buses. Lower brass and percussion together. So, went to Kembangan, Kampung Ubi CC. Did a dry run. Then a few minutes later, my dad came along. Hahaha. Was happy to see him uh, at least he came after me telling him about what I had today. So, after that, the actual procedure started. First was the National Anthem then pledge taking. Then, a speech from the MP. After that was the cutting of the cake and then, our PYMB Drumline performance started. Damn... Wanted to be a part of it uh, playing the Snare. Haha. Well, Aidil took my place so, he looked confused as he had only a day to learn. Haha. After that, took the food and drinks for us. Took pictures of each section and then, it was time to leave for school. Wohoo~ Finally.. Hahaha.. So, returned to school, fall-ed in at the corridor and Mr Gabriel Wee talked to us about the feedbacks from the MP. Then, took our food and drinks, ate at the canteen. But while the lower brass section were eating, I went around the school and cleared up the mess made by the band members. Well, it's part of the Logistics/Historian Department's job. Hahaha. Then, went to the canteen and ate. After that, went to the street soccer court with the co. They played soccer till 1.18 pm. Then, Tahir came down, hoping to play soccer with us, but in the end, everyone went home. Damn, something dreadful happened in the street soccer court uh.. While Jing Yi was happily and busily playing her PSP, Aron and co. kicked the soccer ball and it kept on hitting on Jing Yi and Aidil kept asking them to stop uh in case something happened. But, eventually, the ball rammed on Jing Yi's PSP causing it to fly out of her hands and crashing it on the ground. Then, another rebound of the ball came and hit Jing Yi on her head. Damn, I pity her man... If only I had stood by her. She cried and went out of the street soccer court in anger and feeling upset. She went to the block just beside of the court and Faizah and co. went and comforted her. Then, I went to that area as well. Talked abit and then, went home uh. Decided to go to Bedok and eat at Macdonald's with Ming Kwang, Farina, Shafikah, Gowtham, Zhao Xun, He Tong, Bryan and Jing Yi. So, Bryan and co. went ahead first while me, Zhao Xun, Farina, Shafikah and He Tong stayed and ate. Then, waited for Bryan and then we decided to walked around Bedok. Went to several places for toilet visits but went to NTUC instead as the girls need the toilet urgently. Haha.. After that, walked with them to 'Long John Silvers' as Tahir and co. was there. While both me and Zhao Xun went to meet Wah Jing as he wanted to give me hi unused mp3 player. Waited for him at Blk 97 Bedok North but then, it was the wrong place. Haha. Went to Blk 90 Bedok North where he stayed. Haha. Took the mp3 player then walked home uh. Reached home and showered. Damn sticky luh.. Cleared my bag and watched TV. So, now used the com and watching the NDP '08.

Happy 43rd Birthday to S'Pore ! ;D

No comments: