Friday, July 25, 2008

Well, well, well.... Went to school with Zhao Xun and reached school, damn earlier than we always did. Haha. So, after school had band. Sec 1s, went to Mdm Nava's homeroom for theory while we, main band, went to combine in Multi-Purpose room. So, we ran though 'Majulah Singapura' and after that, we had a rehearsal for National Day's celebration. Damn sucks sia... The uniformed groups are not even ready and made us waited for them for so long and we were in 'sedia' position. They kept on having delays and suspensions. So, finally we can start the rehearsal but the marching sucks. So, we played the national anthem and Zhao Xun damn 'joker' uh. Haha. He came in at the wrong time and forgotten the slurs. So, band ended at 6.30 pm and got dismissed. Sian uh.... Tomorrow can't come for band as I've got CIP together with all of the sec 3s in band. So, brought home my trombone even though I've got one at home. Hahaha. So, went to the bubble tea shop. The committee members had to go for the 'Aichi Maiden High School' Concert at Victoria Concert Hall. Sian uh... I wanted to go but too bad, I'm not a committee member. Zhao Xun damn suey uh, forgotten where he had left his clothes at. So, he went to his ahma's place and borrowed some clothes. Then, Qistina came borrowing money from me. So, I gave her $2 and I'm left with nothing. Haha, but it's ok for me (: So, borrowed from Ying Jie a dollar then Zhao Xun had no money as well and I gave him the $1 which I borrowed from Ying Jie. So, I'm left with nothing again. Hahaha, but I don't mind really. So, waited for Ying Jie and then while walking to the bus stop, 222 double decker came by. So, we ran all the way. Hahaha. Luckily for us, there's quite a number of passengers boarding. So, in the bus, there were, Vania, Gowtham, Shafikah, Atiqah, Elham, Bryan, Zul, Izzati and Xiao Rong. Damn, they made lots of noise. Hahaha. So, reached home at 7.10 pm and saw Emma and my bro. Haha. So, he just came back from NS. Botak~ XD So, there was KFC on the dining table. Showered and had dinner.

That's all folks ! Tune in to my blog tomorrow then. See ya ;D

No comments: